Feb 13, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Sports Illustated’s Joe Sheehan and I were on NBC SportsTalk on NBCSN on Friday evening talking about what’s gone down this offseason. And boy, don’t we look smug? I kind of think we look smug.
Anyway, we did it in “Who ya got” format: who’s better: Angels or Tigers? Whose contract is gonna be a bigger millstone, Pujols or Fielder? What team improved itself the most? Which new manager is going to have the biggest impact in 2012?
It’s a pity Joe and I basically see the world in the same way because it keeps us from fighting too much. I think next time I’m just gonna make up unreasonable crap to see if I can get him to blow a gasket. Yes, that would be great fun!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 60
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 35
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 38
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 9
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The Royals asked a fan in Marlins gear to change his shirt last night. He refused. (86)