Feb 13, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Sports Illustated’s Joe Sheehan and I were on NBC SportsTalk on NBCSN on Friday evening talking about what’s gone down this offseason. And boy, don’t we look smug? I kind of think we look smug.
Anyway, we did it in “Who ya got” format: who’s better: Angels or Tigers? Whose contract is gonna be a bigger millstone, Pujols or Fielder? What team improved itself the most? Which new manager is going to have the biggest impact in 2012?
It’s a pity Joe and I basically see the world in the same way because it keeps us from fighting too much. I think next time I’m just gonna make up unreasonable crap to see if I can get him to blow a gasket. Yes, that would be great fun!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 0
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 167
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (166)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)