Feb 13, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Sports Illustated’s Joe Sheehan and I were on NBC SportsTalk on NBCSN on Friday evening talking about what’s gone down this offseason. And boy, don’t we look smug? I kind of think we look smug.
Anyway, we did it in “Who ya got” format: who’s better: Angels or Tigers? Whose contract is gonna be a bigger millstone, Pujols or Fielder? What team improved itself the most? Which new manager is going to have the biggest impact in 2012?
It’s a pity Joe and I basically see the world in the same way because it keeps us from fighting too much. I think next time I’m just gonna make up unreasonable crap to see if I can get him to blow a gasket. Yes, that would be great fun!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Roy Halladay is retiring 48
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 38
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 56
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)