Feb 15, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
That’s one question. Another: why, after taunting the host, Russ Thaler, on Twitter about it all day yesterday, did I then go ahead and mispronounce Yoenis Cespedes‘ last name?
We’ll never know! But it probably had something to do with the fact that, as we were broadcasting this thing live last night, my cat was just out of the frame, threatening to jump up on my lap.
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 3
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 5
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 20
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- The Astros lost in spectacular fashion last night 26
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million