Feb 16, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
If you spend some time on the Internets, you’ve probably seen this fun picture floating around:
Clever. But PeteyHendrix at Red Reporter has taken it to the next level and has come up with an entire re-imagining of the old Abbott and Costello routine based on it. It starts a bit slow, but stick with it, because it gets good.
And someone at MLB Network or someplace: pay PeteyHendrix for the rights to it and then produce it with a couple of guys with good comic timing, OK?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)