Feb 16, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
If you spend some time on the Internets, you’ve probably seen this fun picture floating around:
Clever. But PeteyHendrix at Red Reporter has taken it to the next level and has come up with an entire re-imagining of the old Abbott and Costello routine based on it. It starts a bit slow, but stick with it, because it gets good.
And someone at MLB Network or someplace: pay PeteyHendrix for the rights to it and then produce it with a couple of guys with good comic timing, OK?
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)