Feb 16, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
If you spend some time on the Internets, you’ve probably seen this fun picture floating around:
Clever. But PeteyHendrix at Red Reporter has taken it to the next level and has come up with an entire re-imagining of the old Abbott and Costello routine based on it. It starts a bit slow, but stick with it, because it gets good.
And someone at MLB Network or someplace: pay PeteyHendrix for the rights to it and then produce it with a couple of guys with good comic timing, OK?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 7
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 26
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)