Feb 16, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
If you spend some time on the Internets, you’ve probably seen this fun picture floating around:
Clever. But PeteyHendrix at Red Reporter has taken it to the next level and has come up with an entire re-imagining of the old Abbott and Costello routine based on it. It starts a bit slow, but stick with it, because it gets good.
And someone at MLB Network or someplace: pay PeteyHendrix for the rights to it and then produce it with a couple of guys with good comic timing, OK?
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 3
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 293
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)