Feb 16, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
If you spend some time on the Internets, you’ve probably seen this fun picture floating around:
Clever. But PeteyHendrix at Red Reporter has taken it to the next level and has come up with an entire re-imagining of the old Abbott and Costello routine based on it. It starts a bit slow, but stick with it, because it gets good.
And someone at MLB Network or someplace: pay PeteyHendrix for the rights to it and then produce it with a couple of guys with good comic timing, OK?
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 50
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 26
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 45
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)