Feb 16, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
I have to put a caveat on this report from Carrie Muskat at MLB.com:
It’s all a matter of balance for Cubs catcher Geovany Soto. He’s working on better balance in his diet, which should help Soto keep off the 25 pounds he dropped this offseason.
The caveat being that he lost 40 pounds prior to the 2010 season. As Muskat reports, though, his diet wasn’t nearly as balanced then, though, so he may actually be in better shape now. And of course, we don’t know how many of those 25 pounds were some of the same pounds he lost when he dropped those 40.
So, what say you BSOHL star chamber? Does Soto qualify, or not?
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 33
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 21
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 50
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)