Feb 16, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
I have to put a caveat on this report from Carrie Muskat at MLB.com:
It’s all a matter of balance for Cubs catcher Geovany Soto. He’s working on better balance in his diet, which should help Soto keep off the 25 pounds he dropped this offseason.
The caveat being that he lost 40 pounds prior to the 2010 season. As Muskat reports, though, his diet wasn’t nearly as balanced then, though, so he may actually be in better shape now. And of course, we don’t know how many of those 25 pounds were some of the same pounds he lost when he dropped those 40.
So, what say you BSOHL star chamber? Does Soto qualify, or not?
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming