Feb 16, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
I have to put a caveat on this report from Carrie Muskat at MLB.com:
It’s all a matter of balance for Cubs catcher Geovany Soto. He’s working on better balance in his diet, which should help Soto keep off the 25 pounds he dropped this offseason.
The caveat being that he lost 40 pounds prior to the 2010 season. As Muskat reports, though, his diet wasn’t nearly as balanced then, though, so he may actually be in better shape now. And of course, we don’t know how many of those 25 pounds were some of the same pounds he lost when he dropped those 40.
So, what say you BSOHL star chamber? Does Soto qualify, or not?
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)