Feb 16, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
I have to put a caveat on this report from Carrie Muskat at MLB.com:
It’s all a matter of balance for Cubs catcher Geovany Soto. He’s working on better balance in his diet, which should help Soto keep off the 25 pounds he dropped this offseason.
The caveat being that he lost 40 pounds prior to the 2010 season. As Muskat reports, though, his diet wasn’t nearly as balanced then, though, so he may actually be in better shape now. And of course, we don’t know how many of those 25 pounds were some of the same pounds he lost when he dropped those 40.
So, what say you BSOHL star chamber? Does Soto qualify, or not?
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 62
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 48
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 38
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 88
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 19
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)