Feb 16, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
I have to put a caveat on this report from Carrie Muskat at MLB.com:
It’s all a matter of balance for Cubs catcher Geovany Soto. He’s working on better balance in his diet, which should help Soto keep off the 25 pounds he dropped this offseason.
The caveat being that he lost 40 pounds prior to the 2010 season. As Muskat reports, though, his diet wasn’t nearly as balanced then, though, so he may actually be in better shape now. And of course, we don’t know how many of those 25 pounds were some of the same pounds he lost when he dropped those 40.
So, what say you BSOHL star chamber? Does Soto qualify, or not?
- Giants rout Royals 11-4 in Game 4 to even up the World Series at 2-2 14
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 62
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 33
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (107)