Feb 17, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
Without looking, I’m going to assume that we’ve done 50 posts on the Yankees-Pirates A.J. Burnett trade. But maybe it’s almost over!
Sources: Yankees and Pirates hope to take their proposed Burnett deal to the Commissioner later today, for approval.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) February 17, 2012
Seriously. I don’t think Burnett will play for the Pirates as long as these trade discussions have lasted.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 26
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 81
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (84)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)