Feb 17, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
Without looking, I’m going to assume that we’ve done 50 posts on the Yankees-Pirates A.J. Burnett trade. But maybe it’s almost over!
Sources: Yankees and Pirates hope to take their proposed Burnett deal to the Commissioner later today, for approval.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) February 17, 2012
Seriously. I don’t think Burnett will play for the Pirates as long as these trade discussions have lasted.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 12
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 157
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39