Feb 18, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
Earlier this week I linked to the new “MLB2K” commercial featuring Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover model Kate Upton teaching David Price, Justin Verlander, C.J. Wilson, and Jay Bruce the finer points of this year’s video game.
Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times asked Price about the experience of shooting the commercial and particularly the part where Upton leans in to give him some personal joystick instruction:
I messed up multiple times just so she’d continue to do that. We did at least 20 takes.
And yet Price, being a good teammate to his center fielder, added that “B.J. is still my favorite Upton.”
(Luckily we don’t make obvious jokes at HBT. Also, click here to watch the commercial.)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)