Feb 18, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Earlier this week I linked to the new “MLB2K” commercial featuring Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover model Kate Upton teaching David Price, Justin Verlander, C.J. Wilson, and Jay Bruce the finer points of this year’s video game.
Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times asked Price about the experience of shooting the commercial and particularly the part where Upton leans in to give him some personal joystick instruction:
I messed up multiple times just so she’d continue to do that. We did at least 20 takes.
And yet Price, being a good teammate to his center fielder, added that “B.J. is still my favorite Upton.”
(Luckily we don’t make obvious jokes at HBT. Also, click here to watch the commercial.)
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 251
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (251)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)