Feb 20, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Yesterday pitchers and catchers reported. Today is the first day of full workouts. It also means that the beat reporters are hanging around locker rooms again which, in turn, means many more opportunities for us to get updates on the sort of shape the ballplayers are in. Like this:
First “best shape of my life” spring quote came this morning from Chris Davis. So, if you had him in your office pool, you win.
— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) February 20, 2012
Well, not the first player, but we’ll forgive Ms. Ghiroli if she hasn’t been keeping up with the BSOHL beat here at HBT.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8