Feb 20, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Yesterday pitchers and catchers reported. Today is the first day of full workouts. It also means that the beat reporters are hanging around locker rooms again which, in turn, means many more opportunities for us to get updates on the sort of shape the ballplayers are in. Like this:
First “best shape of my life” spring quote came this morning from Chris Davis. So, if you had him in your office pool, you win.
— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) February 20, 2012
Well, not the first player, but we’ll forgive Ms. Ghiroli if she hasn’t been keeping up with the BSOHL beat here at HBT.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)