Feb 20, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Yesterday pitchers and catchers reported. Today is the first day of full workouts. It also means that the beat reporters are hanging around locker rooms again which, in turn, means many more opportunities for us to get updates on the sort of shape the ballplayers are in. Like this:
First “best shape of my life” spring quote came this morning from Chris Davis. So, if you had him in your office pool, you win.
— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) February 20, 2012
Well, not the first player, but we’ll forgive Ms. Ghiroli if she hasn’t been keeping up with the BSOHL beat here at HBT.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead