Feb 21, 2012, 10:47 AM EST
We previously linked to prospect rankings from Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus and Keith Law of ESPN.com, and today the industry leaders at Baseball America released their annual top 100 prospects list.
I won’t spoil all the fun, because you’ll want to check out the list and their analysis for yourself, but here’s their top five:
Goldstein, Law, and Baseball America all have the same guys in the top three spots, but in different orders. Goldstein goes Moore-Trout-Harper, Law goes Trout-Harper-Moore, and Baseball America goes Harper-Moore-Trout.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)