Feb 21, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
We previously linked to prospect rankings from Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus and Keith Law of ESPN.com, and today the industry leaders at Baseball America released their annual top 100 prospects list.
I won’t spoil all the fun, because you’ll want to check out the list and their analysis for yourself, but here’s their top five:
Goldstein, Law, and Baseball America all have the same guys in the top three spots, but in different orders. Goldstein goes Moore-Trout-Harper, Law goes Trout-Harper-Moore, and Baseball America goes Harper-Moore-Trout.
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)