Feb 21, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
Braves second baseman Dan Uggla has freakishly big arms. Just, giant iron-pumped guns, made to look all the bigger because he wears comically small jerseys with short short sleeves.
I kinda love it.
But it’s going to get even crazier this year. Because as Dave O’Brien of the AJC tweeted a few minutes ago, Uggla has made them even bigger:
Meanwhile, #Braves 2B Dan Uggla, who already had Popeye arms, has even larger guns now after adding about 20 lbs through heavier lifting.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 21, 2012
He added “arms are massive.”
Can’t wait for the pics. I’m sure that extra bulk will help him move around the keystone in an even nimbler fashion than he already does.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)