Feb 21, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
Braves second baseman Dan Uggla has freakishly big arms. Just, giant iron-pumped guns, made to look all the bigger because he wears comically small jerseys with short short sleeves.
I kinda love it.
But it’s going to get even crazier this year. Because as Dave O’Brien of the AJC tweeted a few minutes ago, Uggla has made them even bigger:
Meanwhile, #Braves 2B Dan Uggla, who already had Popeye arms, has even larger guns now after adding about 20 lbs through heavier lifting.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 21, 2012
He added “arms are massive.”
Can’t wait for the pics. I’m sure that extra bulk will help him move around the keystone in an even nimbler fashion than he already does.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 35
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 51
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (88)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)