Feb 21, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Braves second baseman Dan Uggla has freakishly big arms. Just, giant iron-pumped guns, made to look all the bigger because he wears comically small jerseys with short short sleeves.
I kinda love it.
But it’s going to get even crazier this year. Because as Dave O’Brien of the AJC tweeted a few minutes ago, Uggla has made them even bigger:
Meanwhile, #Braves 2B Dan Uggla, who already had Popeye arms, has even larger guns now after adding about 20 lbs through heavier lifting.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 21, 2012
He added “arms are massive.”
Can’t wait for the pics. I’m sure that extra bulk will help him move around the keystone in an even nimbler fashion than he already does.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL