Feb 21, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Braves second baseman Dan Uggla has freakishly big arms. Just, giant iron-pumped guns, made to look all the bigger because he wears comically small jerseys with short short sleeves.
I kinda love it.
But it’s going to get even crazier this year. Because as Dave O’Brien of the AJC tweeted a few minutes ago, Uggla has made them even bigger:
Meanwhile, #Braves 2B Dan Uggla, who already had Popeye arms, has even larger guns now after adding about 20 lbs through heavier lifting.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 21, 2012
He added “arms are massive.”
Can’t wait for the pics. I’m sure that extra bulk will help him move around the keystone in an even nimbler fashion than he already does.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 40
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 29
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 78
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week (80)