Feb 21, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Braves second baseman Dan Uggla has freakishly big arms. Just, giant iron-pumped guns, made to look all the bigger because he wears comically small jerseys with short short sleeves.
I kinda love it.
But it’s going to get even crazier this year. Because as Dave O’Brien of the AJC tweeted a few minutes ago, Uggla has made them even bigger:
Meanwhile, #Braves 2B Dan Uggla, who already had Popeye arms, has even larger guns now after adding about 20 lbs through heavier lifting.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) February 21, 2012
He added “arms are massive.”
Can’t wait for the pics. I’m sure that extra bulk will help him move around the keystone in an even nimbler fashion than he already does.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 47
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 31
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (204)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)