Feb 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Depending on how closely you followed the MLB Fan Cave thing last season, you may or may not know that Ryan Wagner was one of the two guys involved. I got to meet him once. Nice guy.
With his iteration of the Fan Cave over, I was wondering what he’d be doing with his time. I knew he was doing some radio in Baltimore over the winter, but what next? Marketing? Law school? Circus? The possibilities are endless. But he has settled on one: the Baltimore Orioles announced today that Wagner is going to be the new P.A. announcer at Camden Yards.
Sweet gig. Good luck, Ryan.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 91
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 54
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring 138
- Yankees GM Brian Cashman acknowledges team won’t pay A-Rod $6 million bonus for 660th home run 70
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (363)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (201)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (162)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (138)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)