Feb 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Depending on how closely you followed the MLB Fan Cave thing last season, you may or may not know that Ryan Wagner was one of the two guys involved. I got to meet him once. Nice guy.
With his iteration of the Fan Cave over, I was wondering what he’d be doing with his time. I knew he was doing some radio in Baltimore over the winter, but what next? Marketing? Law school? Circus? The possibilities are endless. But he has settled on one: the Baltimore Orioles announced today that Wagner is going to be the new P.A. announcer at Camden Yards.
Sweet gig. Good luck, Ryan.
- Giants manager Bruce Bochy doesn’t expect Matt Cain to pitch again this year 3
- Matt Harvey throws off mound for first time since Tommy John surgery 2
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 46
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (201)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)