Feb 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Depending on how closely you followed the MLB Fan Cave thing last season, you may or may not know that Ryan Wagner was one of the two guys involved. I got to meet him once. Nice guy.
With his iteration of the Fan Cave over, I was wondering what he’d be doing with his time. I knew he was doing some radio in Baltimore over the winter, but what next? Marketing? Law school? Circus? The possibilities are endless. But he has settled on one: the Baltimore Orioles announced today that Wagner is going to be the new P.A. announcer at Camden Yards.
Sweet gig. Good luck, Ryan.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (157)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)