Feb 22, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
The only team mentioned by name is the Mets, but really, it’s hard to see why anyone would be too exercised by the notion of adding Scott Kazmir to the organization. He’s been dreadful for three years and his tryout the other day did not reportedly reveal anything close to the return of his old form.
Nothing personal against Kazmir, but while there’s zero risk, there’s likely zero reward.
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 0
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 8
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 12
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 31
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)