Feb 22, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
See anything wrong with this picture? Like, say, the righty Yu Darvish playing catch with the glove on his right hand? According to Evan Grant, Darvish does that sometimes to keep balance. Or something.
Looks cool. But remember, Meat: If you win 20 in the show, you can throw with your left hand and the press’ll think you’re colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob.
At least I think that’s how that quote went.
Here’s an action shot of him. It’s pretty cool, not?
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 5
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 42
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 75
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (81)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)