Feb 22, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
See anything wrong with this picture? Like, say, the righty Yu Darvish playing catch with the glove on his right hand? According to Evan Grant, Darvish does that sometimes to keep balance. Or something.
Looks cool. But remember, Meat: If you win 20 in the show, you can throw with your left hand and the press’ll think you’re colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob.
At least I think that’s how that quote went.
Here’s an action shot of him. It’s pretty cool, not?
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)