Feb 23, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
No one believes it when someone like Ronald Belisario or Ron Washington says that they did cocaine only once. Seems that Bill Lee doesn’t believe Oil Can Boyd’s claim that he did cocaine hundreds of times:
Former Red Sox pitcher Bill Lee, appearing on WEEI’s Planet Mikey show recently with good friend Mike Adams, spoke about Dennis “Oil Can” Boyd’s contention that Boyd feeling the effects of cocaine most of the time he was pitching on the Red Sox. Lee gave voice to what other Sox officials have said privately when he said: “He’s like the guy who said he was pitching on acid (former Pirates pitcher Dock Ellis). When his lips are moving, he’s lying.”
And if Bill Lee tells you that people who use drugs aren’t truthful, you have to believe him.
Either way, it’s a sad day in this country when no one believes what coke heads say. What happened to trust, man?
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 28
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 102
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32