Feb 24, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
I know. I’m just as shocked as you are. But the cold hard truth is staring us right in the face:
Indians head trainer Lonnie Soloff says Sizemore is “unikely” for Opening Day to a lower back strain suffered 3 weeks ago.
— Jordan Bastian (@MLBastian) February 24, 2012
Someone hold me. I don’t know what to expect in this harsh and capricious world anymore.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)