Feb 24, 2012, 7:48 AM EDT
If, like a lot of people, you read HBT at work for the most part, you missed out on Ryan Braun insanity last night. Here’s a roundup of it:
- Braun’s appeal prevails, his suspension overturned;
- Why? Because of a chain of custody issue.
- Fine, that’s what the arbitrator said. But … wait, was it really a chain of custody issue?
- Whatever the case, should we still think less of Braun because he won on a “technicality?”
Finally, I went on NBC SportsTalk last night, about a half hour after it all went down, to talk to Russ about it all. Check it out here:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
I’m sure we’ll have more on it today. Maybe even some baseball too!
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8