Feb 24, 2012, 7:48 AM EDT
If, like a lot of people, you read HBT at work for the most part, you missed out on Ryan Braun insanity last night. Here’s a roundup of it:
- Braun’s appeal prevails, his suspension overturned;
- Why? Because of a chain of custody issue.
- Fine, that’s what the arbitrator said. But … wait, was it really a chain of custody issue?
- Whatever the case, should we still think less of Braun because he won on a “technicality?”
Finally, I went on NBC SportsTalk last night, about a half hour after it all went down, to talk to Russ about it all. Check it out here:
I’m sure we’ll have more on it today. Maybe even some baseball too!
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 45
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 15
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 43
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead