Feb 24, 2012, 7:48 AM EDT
If, like a lot of people, you read HBT at work for the most part, you missed out on Ryan Braun insanity last night. Here’s a roundup of it:
- Braun’s appeal prevails, his suspension overturned;
- Why? Because of a chain of custody issue.
- Fine, that’s what the arbitrator said. But … wait, was it really a chain of custody issue?
- Whatever the case, should we still think less of Braun because he won on a “technicality?”
Finally, I went on NBC SportsTalk last night, about a half hour after it all went down, to talk to Russ about it all. Check it out here:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
I’m sure we’ll have more on it today. Maybe even some baseball too!
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)