Feb 27, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Hanson hopes to be cleared for full workouts tomorrow. Assuming no further hiccups, he’ll be on schedule to start the season on time.
Oh, and if you want to buy the Infinity M45 he wrecked, it’s for sale. He says he’ll do the $8,000 worth of repairs it will take to fix it, then you can have it. In terms of appeal, it has to be on par with Jon Voight’s Chrysler LeBaron.
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 2
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 39
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 10
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)