Feb 27, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Hanson hopes to be cleared for full workouts tomorrow. Assuming no further hiccups, he’ll be on schedule to start the season on time.
Oh, and if you want to buy the Infinity M45 he wrecked, it’s for sale. He says he’ll do the $8,000 worth of repairs it will take to fix it, then you can have it. In terms of appeal, it has to be on par with Jon Voight’s Chrysler LeBaron.
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 60
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 58
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 65
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (87)