Feb 27, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Hanson hopes to be cleared for full workouts tomorrow. Assuming no further hiccups, he’ll be on schedule to start the season on time.
Oh, and if you want to buy the Infinity M45 he wrecked, it’s for sale. He says he’ll do the $8,000 worth of repairs it will take to fix it, then you can have it. In terms of appeal, it has to be on par with Jon Voight’s Chrysler LeBaron.
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 133
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 19
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 48
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 49
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 355
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 5
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (355)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (198)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (162)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)