Feb 27, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Hanson hopes to be cleared for full workouts tomorrow. Assuming no further hiccups, he’ll be on schedule to start the season on time.
Oh, and if you want to buy the Infinity M45 he wrecked, it’s for sale. He says he’ll do the $8,000 worth of repairs it will take to fix it, then you can have it. In terms of appeal, it has to be on par with Jon Voight’s Chrysler LeBaron.
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 0
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 24
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)