Feb 28, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
Chamberlain said afterward that “everything went great” and so far at least his recovery has been setback-free, but he’s still a long way from potentially re-entering the Yankees’ plans.
Chamberlain had the surgery last July, so even the best-case scenario would make the 26-year-old right-hander unlikely to return until after the All-Star break.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)