Feb 28, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
Chamberlain said afterward that “everything went great” and so far at least his recovery has been setback-free, but he’s still a long way from potentially re-entering the Yankees’ plans.
Chamberlain had the surgery last July, so even the best-case scenario would make the 26-year-old right-hander unlikely to return until after the All-Star break.
- Miguel Cabrera ties Hank Greenberg with 331st career homer 4
- Bud Selig’s view on replay has “evolved” 13
- Umpires use replay on controversial Matt Joyce home run 9
- Rangers put Ian Kinsler on the 15-day disabled list and call up top prospect Jurickson Profar 5
- Carlos Ruiz leaves game with strained right hamstring 2
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles