Feb 28, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
Chamberlain said afterward that “everything went great” and so far at least his recovery has been setback-free, but he’s still a long way from potentially re-entering the Yankees’ plans.
Chamberlain had the surgery last July, so even the best-case scenario would make the 26-year-old right-hander unlikely to return until after the All-Star break.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)