Feb 29, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
Still struck by that pic of Albert Belle from yesterday. Guy used to be absolutely intimidating and now he looks like someone’s jolly uncle. Time takes its toll.
As do little girls. Because here’s what Albert has to say about the retired life:
“I’m a stay-at-home dad,” said Belle. “I’m Mr. Mom. My wife and I have four girls. I waited until I was done playing to get married and settle down and start a family.”
Sounds like retirement has treated Albert kindly. Well, apart from the stalking thing.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 52
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105