Mar 1, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
“Pilates is awesome,” Gee said. “You think it’s for chicks, and it should be easy — and it’s hard.”
I guess Pilates is not one of those things like yoga that improves both the body and the mind. Oh well.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)