Mar 2, 2012, 8:20 AM EDT
Can someone ask Major League Baseball or Nike if they sell this in a girls’ medium? I’d like to quit teaching my daughter about how cool baseball is and how to appreciate the sport as a fan and get straight to turning her into a groupie:
Keep sending those positive messages to women, MLB. Never change. And if you’re savvy, pair that shirt up with these to compete the ensemble. Let’s not half-ass the degradation here, OK?
In other news, here’s a shirt I may actually get for my daughter if she gets into baseball seriously.
Women are fans too. Maybe if we didn’t treat them as silly little fan girls who only like ballplayers because they’re cute the moment they show any interest in the game there would be more of them.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 10
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 46
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 25
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)