Mar 2, 2012, 8:20 AM EDT
Can someone ask Major League Baseball or Nike if they sell this in a girls’ medium? I’d like to quit teaching my daughter about how cool baseball is and how to appreciate the sport as a fan and get straight to turning her into a groupie:
Keep sending those positive messages to women, MLB. Never change. And if you’re savvy, pair that shirt up with these to compete the ensemble. Let’s not half-ass the degradation here, OK?
In other news, here’s a shirt I may actually get for my daughter if she gets into baseball seriously.
Women are fans too. Maybe if we didn’t treat them as silly little fan girls who only like ballplayers because they’re cute the moment they show any interest in the game there would be more of them.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 5
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)