Mar 2, 2012, 8:20 AM EDT
Can someone ask Major League Baseball or Nike if they sell this in a girls’ medium? I’d like to quit teaching my daughter about how cool baseball is and how to appreciate the sport as a fan and get straight to turning her into a groupie:
Keep sending those positive messages to women, MLB. Never change. And if you’re savvy, pair that shirt up with these to compete the ensemble. Let’s not half-ass the degradation here, OK?
In other news, here’s a shirt I may actually get for my daughter if she gets into baseball seriously.
Women are fans too. Maybe if we didn’t treat them as silly little fan girls who only like ballplayers because they’re cute the moment they show any interest in the game there would be more of them.
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 56
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 20
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15