Mar 2, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
Can someone ask Major League Baseball or Nike if they sell this in a girls’ medium? I’d like to quit teaching my daughter about how cool baseball is and how to appreciate the sport as a fan and get straight to turning her into a groupie:
Keep sending those positive messages to women, MLB. Never change. And if you’re savvy, pair that shirt up with these to compete the ensemble. Let’s not half-ass the degradation here, OK?
In other news, here’s a shirt I may actually get for my daughter if she gets into baseball seriously.
Women are fans too. Maybe if we didn’t treat them as silly little fan girls who only like ballplayers because they’re cute the moment they show any interest in the game there would be more of them.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 42
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (166)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)