Mar 3, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
While that sounds awfully painful, Dodgers trainer Sue Falsone said that Gordon is expected to be back in camp tomorrow with no limitations.
Gordon, who turns 24 in April, batted .304/.325/.362 with 11 RBI, 24 stolen bases, 34 runs scored and a .686 OPS over 233 plate appearances at the major league level last year. He is expected to open the season as the Dodgers’ starting shortstop and leadoff man.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (85)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (76)