Mar 3, 2012, 6:01 PM EST
While that sounds awfully painful, Dodgers trainer Sue Falsone said that Gordon is expected to be back in camp tomorrow with no limitations.
Gordon, who turns 24 in April, batted .304/.325/.362 with 11 RBI, 24 stolen bases, 34 runs scored and a .686 OPS over 233 plate appearances at the major league level last year. He is expected to open the season as the Dodgers’ starting shortstop and leadoff man.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)