Mar 3, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
While that sounds awfully painful, Dodgers trainer Sue Falsone said that Gordon is expected to be back in camp tomorrow with no limitations.
Gordon, who turns 24 in April, batted .304/.325/.362 with 11 RBI, 24 stolen bases, 34 runs scored and a .686 OPS over 233 plate appearances at the major league level last year. He is expected to open the season as the Dodgers’ starting shortstop and leadoff man.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)