Mar 5, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
Maybe it’s just a bad angle or some weird lighting or whatever, but after looking at this picture of Francisco Cordero it’s safe to say we finally found a player who didn’t report to spring training in The Best Shape Of His Life.
Those giant eyes staring at him in the background seem awfully judgmental.
(Thanks to Andy Gray at SI.com for pointing out the glorious photo.)
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (110)