Mar 7, 2012, 8:40 AM EST
I interviewed Torii Hunter at Angels camp yesterday. He wouldn’t take the bait when I asked him if L.A. is truly an Angels town now. That’s probably because he’s a pro and knows how not to step in it when some jerk member of the media asks a question designed to create controversy. Oh well.
But he was nice enough to talk to me anyway. And here is what he said in response to my lame questions.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 61
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 31
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 119
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (119)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (93)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)