Mar 7, 2012, 8:40 AM EDT
I interviewed Torii Hunter at Angels camp yesterday. He wouldn’t take the bait when I asked him if L.A. is truly an Angels town now. That’s probably because he’s a pro and knows how not to step in it when some jerk member of the media asks a question designed to create controversy. Oh well.
But he was nice enough to talk to me anyway. And here is what he said in response to my lame questions.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 19
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 19
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)