Mar 9, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Ortiz claims to have never met the child’s mother and the test revealed a 0.0 percent chance of him being the father.
“It is unfortunate that there are people who pay for such things and make accusations like those made against me,” David told Soldevila, adding that he’s angry about having to spend $100,000 in legal fees while his reputation also suffered.
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 11
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29