Mar 9, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
You may not have heard of Todd Jennings, but at one time, some thought the former second-round pick might be the Giants’ catcher of the future. Instead, he’s currently drifting around the indy leagues after a collision in 2008 left him with an injury very similar to the one Buster Posey suffered last season.
Andrew Baggarly chronicles Jennings’ story and the pieces of advice Jennings has for the rehabbing Posey over at CSNBayArea.com. I’ll say no more because it’s well worth the read.
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 23
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)