Mar 9, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
You may not have heard of Todd Jennings, but at one time, some thought the former second-round pick might be the Giants’ catcher of the future. Instead, he’s currently drifting around the indy leagues after a collision in 2008 left him with an injury very similar to the one Buster Posey suffered last season.
Andrew Baggarly chronicles Jennings’ story and the pieces of advice Jennings has for the rehabbing Posey over at CSNBayArea.com. I’ll say no more because it’s well worth the read.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 45
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- The Lester trade is a win-win 113
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (200)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)