Mar 9, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
You may not have heard of Todd Jennings, but at one time, some thought the former second-round pick might be the Giants’ catcher of the future. Instead, he’s currently drifting around the indy leagues after a collision in 2008 left him with an injury very similar to the one Buster Posey suffered last season.
Andrew Baggarly chronicles Jennings’ story and the pieces of advice Jennings has for the rehabbing Posey over at CSNBayArea.com. I’ll say no more because it’s well worth the read.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 17
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 73
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)