Mar 9, 2012, 8:55 AM EST
This is really short — and I apologize in advance for you having to sit through the ad that is longer than the actual video — but stuff like this cracks me up and there’s nothing else going on, so here you go.
Description: Padres infield prospect Connor Powers is gonna get some money deducted from his paycheck.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Roy Halladay is retiring 44
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 32
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 50
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)