Mar 10, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
I know we already had a Photo of the Day. I don’t care. Batting practice was fun this morning. The pics are real. The dialogue, I made up.
Manny Ramirez: See the ball, hit the ball. That’s all you gotta do, Yoenis. It’s really easy.
Yoenis Cespedes: I see the ball …
Yoenis Cespedes: I hit the ball.
Contrary to popular belief, the ball does not make a different sound off Cespedes’ bat in BP. But he does hit the ball really damn hard.
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 131
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 64
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 42
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (132)