Mar 10, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
I know we already had a Photo of the Day. I don’t care. Batting practice was fun this morning. The pics are real. The dialogue, I made up.
Manny Ramirez: See the ball, hit the ball. That’s all you gotta do, Yoenis. It’s really easy.
Yoenis Cespedes: I see the ball …
Yoenis Cespedes: I hit the ball.
Contrary to popular belief, the ball does not make a different sound off Cespedes’ bat in BP. But he does hit the ball really damn hard.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 21
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)