Mar 10, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
I know we already had a Photo of the Day. I don’t care. Batting practice was fun this morning. The pics are real. The dialogue, I made up.
Manny Ramirez: See the ball, hit the ball. That’s all you gotta do, Yoenis. It’s really easy.
Yoenis Cespedes: I see the ball …
Yoenis Cespedes: I hit the ball.
Contrary to popular belief, the ball does not make a different sound off Cespedes’ bat in BP. But he does hit the ball really damn hard.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 18
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 3
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 15
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 36
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)