Mar 10, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
I know we already had a Photo of the Day. I don’t care. Batting practice was fun this morning. The pics are real. The dialogue, I made up.
Manny Ramirez: See the ball, hit the ball. That’s all you gotta do, Yoenis. It’s really easy.
Yoenis Cespedes: I see the ball …
Yoenis Cespedes: I hit the ball.
Contrary to popular belief, the ball does not make a different sound off Cespedes’ bat in BP. But he does hit the ball really damn hard.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40