Mar 10, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
Yeah, it’s another photo post. There really isn’t anything all that newsworthy happening today. At least before the game starts. So I give you two baseball legends, who are out on the concourse here at Phoenix Municipal signing autographs.
First, George Foster, who was actually in a happy mood and was talking to little kids and being awesome despite how menacing he looks in this picture:
Then Bert Campaneris, who was being really patient with a guy who wanted him to sign a new baseball, but who was having trouble taking it out of the wrapper.
Spring training: where legends walk — well, sit — among us.
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)