Mar 10, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
Yeah, it’s another photo post. There really isn’t anything all that newsworthy happening today. At least before the game starts. So I give you two baseball legends, who are out on the concourse here at Phoenix Municipal signing autographs.
First, George Foster, who was actually in a happy mood and was talking to little kids and being awesome despite how menacing he looks in this picture:
Then Bert Campaneris, who was being really patient with a guy who wanted him to sign a new baseball, but who was having trouble taking it out of the wrapper.
Spring training: where legends walk — well, sit — among us.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 14
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 67
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 35
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)