Mar 10, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
Yeah, it’s another photo post. There really isn’t anything all that newsworthy happening today. At least before the game starts. So I give you two baseball legends, who are out on the concourse here at Phoenix Municipal signing autographs.
First, George Foster, who was actually in a happy mood and was talking to little kids and being awesome despite how menacing he looks in this picture:
Then Bert Campaneris, who was being really patient with a guy who wanted him to sign a new baseball, but who was having trouble taking it out of the wrapper.
Spring training: where legends walk — well, sit — among us.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with apparent side injury 5
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 2
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 6
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 29
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)