Mar 10, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
Yeah, it’s another photo post. There really isn’t anything all that newsworthy happening today. At least before the game starts. So I give you two baseball legends, who are out on the concourse here at Phoenix Municipal signing autographs.
First, George Foster, who was actually in a happy mood and was talking to little kids and being awesome despite how menacing he looks in this picture:
Then Bert Campaneris, who was being really patient with a guy who wanted him to sign a new baseball, but who was having trouble taking it out of the wrapper.
Spring training: where legends walk — well, sit — among us.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 38
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 154
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (154)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)