Mar 10, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
Yeah, it’s another photo post. There really isn’t anything all that newsworthy happening today. At least before the game starts. So I give you two baseball legends, who are out on the concourse here at Phoenix Municipal signing autographs.
First, George Foster, who was actually in a happy mood and was talking to little kids and being awesome despite how menacing he looks in this picture:
Then Bert Campaneris, who was being really patient with a guy who wanted him to sign a new baseball, but who was having trouble taking it out of the wrapper.
Spring training: where legends walk — well, sit — among us.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)