Mar 10, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
Actually this was a photo of the night. This is my friend Connor rocking the Expos gear last night:
Also worth noting that I’ve hung out with Jonah Keri for a couple of days down here. Jonah grew up on the Expos and is writing an Expos book. Between Connor and Jonah I think I have dined with a good 40% of the extant Montreal Expos fan base this week.
Bonus photo time! This has nothing to do with baseball, but the basement of the restaurant Connor, Voros McCracken and I went to last night had this set up in a dark corner behind a chain link fence:
Nope, not creepy at all. Didn’t have any nightmares last night, no siree!
Off to Phoenix Municipal Stadium to see the debut of Yoenis Cespedes. Keep the dial tuned to HardballTalk, your home for interesting international free agent debuts and pictures of creepy dolls reenacting the Last Supper in scary basements.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 7
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 88
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)