Mar 12, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
Not very many managers get ejected from spring training games, but then again no one has ever accused Ozzie Guillen of being the average manager.
Guillen was arguing a call in the sixth inning against the Red Sox this afternoon when he got the boot for the first time as Marlins skipper.
He was ejected 27 times in eight seasons as the White Sox’s manager, which is once every 49 games and fewer than I probably would have guessed.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)