Mar 13, 2012, 8:20 AM EDT
Not sure if the best thing about this is that it’s Donald Trump ripping A-Rod again or that he’s doing it in response to something Debbie Gibson said. From the New York Daily News:
The Donald was back at it during Sunday’s episode of the NBC reality show, taking another shot at A-Rod while praising ’80s pop star Debbie Gibson for saying she didn’t care who received the credit as long as her team wins.
“That’s all about winning; that’s a Derek Jeter-type statement,” Trump said. “We love Derek. That’s not an A-Rod statement; it’s a Derek statement.”
I’m guessing he’d prefer it if we didn’t start classifying things as “Donald statements,” because it probably wouldn’t reflect very well on him.
Yeah, I know. I just got back home after a week on the road and a weird night’s sleep due to the time change. Cut me some slack. There will be more substantive stuff later. Maybe.
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 18
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 47
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 6
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)