Mar 13, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
Not sure if the best thing about this is that it’s Donald Trump ripping A-Rod again or that he’s doing it in response to something Debbie Gibson said. From the New York Daily News:
The Donald was back at it during Sunday’s episode of the NBC reality show, taking another shot at A-Rod while praising ’80s pop star Debbie Gibson for saying she didn’t care who received the credit as long as her team wins.
“That’s all about winning; that’s a Derek Jeter-type statement,” Trump said. “We love Derek. That’s not an A-Rod statement; it’s a Derek statement.”
I’m guessing he’d prefer it if we didn’t start classifying things as “Donald statements,” because it probably wouldn’t reflect very well on him.
Yeah, I know. I just got back home after a week on the road and a weird night’s sleep due to the time change. Cut me some slack. There will be more substantive stuff later. Maybe.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 38
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 154
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (155)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)