Mar 14, 2012, 9:44 AM EDT
Quit chuckling. It’s not that. It’s this:
Not that I’m judging. I thought that too when I heard it. And I thought “wait, I thought he said his rib cage hurt.”
Anyway, Wright tells Adam Rubin that the injury — a tear to that muscle — is not as serious as it sounds. It’s merely a strain. So no, it will not wreck him.
Or dern near kill ‘em.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 41
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 72
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 24
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 17
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (96)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)