Mar 15, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Dr. James Andrews probably wonders why no one ever pays him a visit for lunch. Or to watch a game. Or to just have a nice cold glass of sweet tea on his porch on one of those hot Alabama summer days. It’s always bad news. Sigh.
Vizcaino — who came to Atlanta from New York in the Javier Vazquez trade in December 2009 — was diagnosed with elbow inflammation last week. And in 2010 he missed time with a partial tear in his elbow. So this is fairly troubling.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 5
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)