Mar 15, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Dr. James Andrews probably wonders why no one ever pays him a visit for lunch. Or to watch a game. Or to just have a nice cold glass of sweet tea on his porch on one of those hot Alabama summer days. It’s always bad news. Sigh.
Vizcaino — who came to Atlanta from New York in the Javier Vazquez trade in December 2009 — was diagnosed with elbow inflammation last week. And in 2010 he missed time with a partial tear in his elbow. So this is fairly troubling.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- PBT: Unheralded Green could steal NBA Finals MVP