Mar 15, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Dr. James Andrews probably wonders why no one ever pays him a visit for lunch. Or to watch a game. Or to just have a nice cold glass of sweet tea on his porch on one of those hot Alabama summer days. It’s always bad news. Sigh.
Vizcaino — who came to Atlanta from New York in the Javier Vazquez trade in December 2009 — was diagnosed with elbow inflammation last week. And in 2010 he missed time with a partial tear in his elbow. So this is fairly troubling.
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 3
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 20
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 10
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)