Mar 15, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
From February 21:
— paul hoynes (@hoynsie) February 21, 2012
From a few minutes ago:
The Indians have re-acquired LHP Kelvin De La Cruz from the Texas Rangers in exchange for cash considerations.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) March 15, 2012
On the one hand, I guess it’s nice to be wanted back by the one who dumped you. On the other hand, when that happens, you can’t expect things to be like they used to be, man. Relationships are hard.
Worst part: searching the AP photo archives for a pic of “Kevin De La Cruz” only brings back pics of Kevin James. Had to go with a year-old Getty photo.
It’s tough out there, man.
UPDATE: Or maybe I couldn’t find pics of “Kevin De La Cruz,” because his name is actually “Kelvin.” God, I’m an idiot sometimes.
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 58
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 17
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 32
- Meet the Matz! The Mets call up Steven Matz to make his MLB debut 11
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 23
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)