Mar 15, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
From February 21:
— paul hoynes (@hoynsie) February 21, 2012
From a few minutes ago:
The Indians have re-acquired LHP Kelvin De La Cruz from the Texas Rangers in exchange for cash considerations.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) March 15, 2012
On the one hand, I guess it’s nice to be wanted back by the one who dumped you. On the other hand, when that happens, you can’t expect things to be like they used to be, man. Relationships are hard.
Worst part: searching the AP photo archives for a pic of “Kevin De La Cruz” only brings back pics of Kevin James. Had to go with a year-old Getty photo.
It’s tough out there, man.
UPDATE: Or maybe I couldn’t find pics of “Kevin De La Cruz,” because his name is actually “Kelvin.” God, I’m an idiot sometimes.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)