Mar 15, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
From February 21:
— paul hoynes (@hoynsie) February 21, 2012
From a few minutes ago:
The Indians have re-acquired LHP Kelvin De La Cruz from the Texas Rangers in exchange for cash considerations.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) March 15, 2012
On the one hand, I guess it’s nice to be wanted back by the one who dumped you. On the other hand, when that happens, you can’t expect things to be like they used to be, man. Relationships are hard.
Worst part: searching the AP photo archives for a pic of “Kevin De La Cruz” only brings back pics of Kevin James. Had to go with a year-old Getty photo.
It’s tough out there, man.
UPDATE: Or maybe I couldn’t find pics of “Kevin De La Cruz,” because his name is actually “Kelvin.” God, I’m an idiot sometimes.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 90
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 44
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 15
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 6
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 73
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (111)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (95)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement