Mar 15, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
Matthew had a post about Roy Halladay’s spring training struggles yesterday. The general notion is, well, yeah, Halladay hasn’t been himself. But hey, it’s spring and while this is worth watching, it’s probably too early to freak out.
But Ken Rosenthal said something last night that maybe there something to be concerned about: Halladay’s velocity against the Twins yesterday topped out at 89 m.p.h.
That’s not the Doc we know. Some people suggested that Halladay may have some arm trouble, but Halladay vehemently denied that yesterday. Whatever the case, it’s definitely worth watching.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 0
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 13
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 68
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)