Mar 15, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
Matthew had a post about Roy Halladay’s spring training struggles yesterday. The general notion is, well, yeah, Halladay hasn’t been himself. But hey, it’s spring and while this is worth watching, it’s probably too early to freak out.
But Ken Rosenthal said something last night that maybe there something to be concerned about: Halladay’s velocity against the Twins yesterday topped out at 89 m.p.h.
That’s not the Doc we know. Some people suggested that Halladay may have some arm trouble, but Halladay vehemently denied that yesterday. Whatever the case, it’s definitely worth watching.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 48
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)