Mar 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
There are so many guys who cover the Yankees that when some bit of Yankees news is released, my Twitter feed fills up with multiple identical tweets. This morning’s version: “Derek Jeter has a tender calf.”
That’s what she said.
Anyway, Cap’n Jetes is out of the game today and likely will sit through the weekend as well. Which is what you do with a 37 year-old shortstop who isn’t battling for a position or anything. Seems like no biggie.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)