Mar 16, 2012, 8:40 AM EST
Some of you will care about this video because I talk about the 2012 AL East in it. Many more of you will care about it because Tiffany’s back. It’s OK. I can deal. I get paid either way.
Oh, and we have a new intro that I kinda like.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 30
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 37
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)