Mar 16, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
The best part of that is that the pic was tweeted by the Dodgers’ official Twitter feed, which said “Jerry Hairston is unsuccessful in his attempt to blow a bunt foul.” Which sort of feels like the Dodgers are taunting their own player, which I kinda love. In fact, it’s sweet, because you only taunt the people you care about.
(thanks to Allison — who told me she’d dump me if I keep failing to credit her for the links she sends me — for the heads up)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (96)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)