Mar 16, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
This video may disappear soon, so if the YouTube I embed here ceases to work soon, go check it out over at Deadspin and trust that they have figured out a way to keep it up on their site longer.
I suppose someone may consider this an unwritten rules violation of some kind. Seems to me, though, that it’s a way bigger transgression on Duffy’s part in not paying attention to what he’s supposed to be doing.
In other news: Dee Gordon is fast.
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 13
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 13
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)