Mar 16, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
This video may disappear soon, so if the YouTube I embed here ceases to work soon, go check it out over at Deadspin and trust that they have figured out a way to keep it up on their site longer.
I suppose someone may consider this an unwritten rules violation of some kind. Seems to me, though, that it’s a way bigger transgression on Duffy’s part in not paying attention to what he’s supposed to be doing.
In other news: Dee Gordon is fast.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead