Mar 19, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
I like baseball. I like cats. So you can imagine a Tumblr in which heads of baseball players are replaced with the heads of cats and then renamed with cat names like “Meowguel Cabrera” is right up my alley. And you’d be right about that.
Sometimes people ask me who I consider to be HBT’s competition. It’s always a difficult question to answer. But now I at least know who will eventually put us out of business.
All hail our new Meowjer League Baseball overlords.
(thanks to Lee for the heads up)
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 9
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 10
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 20
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 39
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)