Mar 19, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
I like baseball. I like cats. So you can imagine a Tumblr in which heads of baseball players are replaced with the heads of cats and then renamed with cat names like “Meowguel Cabrera” is right up my alley. And you’d be right about that.
Sometimes people ask me who I consider to be HBT’s competition. It’s always a difficult question to answer. But now I at least know who will eventually put us out of business.
All hail our new Meowjer League Baseball overlords.
(thanks to Lee for the heads up)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 118
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 40
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 368
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (368)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (308)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (118)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)