Mar 19, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
I like baseball. I like cats. So you can imagine a Tumblr in which heads of baseball players are replaced with the heads of cats and then renamed with cat names like “Meowguel Cabrera” is right up my alley. And you’d be right about that.
Sometimes people ask me who I consider to be HBT’s competition. It’s always a difficult question to answer. But now I at least know who will eventually put us out of business.
All hail our new Meowjer League Baseball overlords.
(thanks to Lee for the heads up)
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 43
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 94
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (122)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)