Mar 19, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
I like baseball. I like cats. So you can imagine a Tumblr in which heads of baseball players are replaced with the heads of cats and then renamed with cat names like “Meowguel Cabrera” is right up my alley. And you’d be right about that.
Sometimes people ask me who I consider to be HBT’s competition. It’s always a difficult question to answer. But now I at least know who will eventually put us out of business.
All hail our new Meowjer League Baseball overlords.
(thanks to Lee for the heads up)
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 20
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 16
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 30
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (96)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)