Mar 19, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
Robinson Cano left last night’s Orioles-Yankees game in the sixth inning after being hit in the left hand. Kind of a scary moment — that kind of thing leads to broken bones and there’s a pretty good argument that he’s the most important dude on that team — but all seems OK. X-rays came back negative.
Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun tweets that it’s a bruise. He’ll likely miss some time to make the owie go away, but should otherwise be hunky dory.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 13
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 37
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 28
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 46
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)