Mar 19, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
Remember how the Orioles got themselves banned from scouting in Korea thanks to violating rules of the Korea Baseball Association? Well, the Koreans are really serious about it.
This pic comes from Korean baseball columnist Daniel Kim, who took it today at Guyee Stadium in Korea:
But hey, totally worth it to sign a mediocre soft-tosser who’s contract was subsequently voided.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)