Mar 19, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
Remember how the Orioles got themselves banned from scouting in Korea thanks to violating rules of the Korea Baseball Association? Well, the Koreans are really serious about it.
This pic comes from Korean baseball columnist Daniel Kim, who took it today at Guyee Stadium in Korea:
But hey, totally worth it to sign a mediocre soft-tosser who’s contract was subsequently voided.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 6
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 55
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105