Mar 20, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Every spring we hear about food gimmicks at the ballpark. Giant burgers. Burgers with glazed donuts for buns. Stuff like that. It’s almost always red meat, however, so I can only assume that the pescatarians are behind this one from the Lake County Captains of the Midwest League:
The Moby Dick features a 15″ sesame seed hoagie roll, five quarter-pound fish filets, eight slices of cheese, six ounces of clam strips, one-third pound of French fries, one cup of cole slaw, all topped off by gobs of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and tartar sauce. The price for the sandwich is only $20.
It’s only 4,000 calories too. And only has 200 grams of fat. So get two.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)