Mar 21, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
GQ has a brief interview with the Cardinals’ David Freese. And a “Style Upgrade” which is more fun than it should be.
The upshot: you get to slide a little bar across the screen and transform Freese from a guy who looks uncomfortable wearing a bad suit to … well, a guy who looks uncomfortable wearing a good suit.
I’m not sure how they altered his dimples and jawline in a makeover, though. That part is just … odd. And there may be oil involved somehow. Fashion photography is strange.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 109
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 153
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 22
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 52
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 56
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (170)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (155)