Mar 21, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
GQ has a brief interview with the Cardinals’ David Freese. And a “Style Upgrade” which is more fun than it should be.
The upshot: you get to slide a little bar across the screen and transform Freese from a guy who looks uncomfortable wearing a bad suit to … well, a guy who looks uncomfortable wearing a good suit.
I’m not sure how they altered his dimples and jawline in a makeover, though. That part is just … odd. And there may be oil involved somehow. Fashion photography is strange.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 25
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 11
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 82
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)