Mar 21, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
GQ has a brief interview with the Cardinals’ David Freese. And a “Style Upgrade” which is more fun than it should be.
The upshot: you get to slide a little bar across the screen and transform Freese from a guy who looks uncomfortable wearing a bad suit to … well, a guy who looks uncomfortable wearing a good suit.
I’m not sure how they altered his dimples and jawline in a makeover, though. That part is just … odd. And there may be oil involved somehow. Fashion photography is strange.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)