Mar 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Mark Zuckerman of Nats Insider gives us an update on Nats closer Drew Storen, who hasn’t pitched in two weeks. The upshot: he’s feeling “way better.” He had some arm soreness, which he believes was caused by throwing too hard. “I was trying to get after it too much,” said Storen. “But it’s nothing serious.”
I call b.s. on that. Because you know who else had a lot of injuries that he tried to overexplain and then laugh off? Batman, that’s who.
So basically, yeah, Storen is probably a masked vigilante. It’s just science, people.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 47
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 36
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 52
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)