Mar 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Mark Zuckerman of Nats Insider gives us an update on Nats closer Drew Storen, who hasn’t pitched in two weeks. The upshot: he’s feeling “way better.” He had some arm soreness, which he believes was caused by throwing too hard. “I was trying to get after it too much,” said Storen. “But it’s nothing serious.”
I call b.s. on that. Because you know who else had a lot of injuries that he tried to overexplain and then laugh off? Batman, that’s who.
So basically, yeah, Storen is probably a masked vigilante. It’s just science, people.
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)