Mar 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Mark Zuckerman of Nats Insider gives us an update on Nats closer Drew Storen, who hasn’t pitched in two weeks. The upshot: he’s feeling “way better.” He had some arm soreness, which he believes was caused by throwing too hard. “I was trying to get after it too much,” said Storen. “But it’s nothing serious.”
I call b.s. on that. Because you know who else had a lot of injuries that he tried to overexplain and then laugh off? Batman, that’s who.
So basically, yeah, Storen is probably a masked vigilante. It’s just science, people.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 10
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 28
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)