Drew Storen feels better, may be Batman

Mar 21, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT

Batman logo

Mark Zuckerman of Nats Insider gives us an update on Nats closer Drew Storen, who hasn’t pitched in two weeks. The upshot: he’s feeling “way better.”  He had some arm soreness, which he believes was caused by throwing too hard. “I was trying to get after it too much,” said Storen. “But it’s nothing serious.”

I call b.s. on that.  Because you know who else had a lot of injuries that he tried to overexplain and then laugh off?  Batman, that’s who.

And now I’d ask you to take one look at Storen’s car and tell me that he’s not Batman.

So basically, yeah, Storen is probably a masked vigilante. It’s just science, people.

1. El Bravo - Mar 21, 2012 at 4:39 PM

That’s a fancy murdered out whip right there.

2. Baseball Beer Burritos In That Order - Mar 21, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Ok, JLA go!

Storen – Batman
    Michael Phelps – Aquaman (80s viking with harpoon-hand, not sissy 60s Aquaman)
    Chris Johnson (titans) – Flash
    Jose Bautista – Superman
    Serena Williams – Wonder Woman
    R. A. Dickey – Green Lantern
    Albert Pujols – Martian Manhunter

• El Bravo - Mar 21, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Superman is clearly Dwight Howard.

• Baseball Beer Burritos In That Order - Mar 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I refuse to acknowledge that the NBA is a legitimate American sport until David Stern retires or stops being such an idiot. If I want to follow a white person who thinks he has to protect white america from scary black people, I would get a lobotomy and go work for Colin Cowherd.

• dcfan4life - Mar 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Are you trying to turn a fun topic about batman into a racial issue with the NBA. Damn get out of here with that…

• El Bravo - Mar 21, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Also, I did not realize Aquaman could hit bongs so well. This changes my entire opinion of him. What a pimp.

• Kevin S. - Mar 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Jose and Ozzie Canseco are Zan and Jan the Wonder Twins.

3. SmackSaw - Mar 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM

How can a closer be Batman?

4. Tim OShenko - Mar 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Wait, two weeks ago he was Tinkerbell, now he’s Batman?! You know, Craig, this is why baseball players don’t have nicknames anymore. You just gotta pick a name, and stick with it.

5. paul621 - Mar 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM

You know, I’ve never seen Storen and Batman in the same place at the same time. I think you’re on to something.

6. Jonny 5 - Mar 22, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I saw one of those GTR’s at the gas station yesterday. Badass.

• bravojawja - Mar 22, 2012 at 11:26 AM

There was never anything badass about GTR.

• unknowneric - Mar 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I take it the heart did not rule your mind.

A's, Tigers big winners at trade deadline