Mar 21, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kelvin De La Cruz pitch. In the normal course, I probably wouldn’t notice him if he fell out of the sky, landed on my head and started to wiggle. But I am fascinated with his odyssey through the transactions wire this offseason. To review:
- The Indians designated him for assignment and eventually traded him to Texas.
- Then last week Texas, not wanting him, traded him back to Cleveland.
- Today Cleveland has designated him for assignment again.
I feel like I should call him up and offer him a bowl of soup or something.
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 5
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)