Mar 22, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
12 hr flight to Japan and most important question is: which Oakland A will poop on the plane first?
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) March 22, 2012
Hmm, Manny isn’t on this flight due to his suspension or else he may have been my horse in this race because Manny does not strike me as someone with a lot of hangups about things like pooping on airplanes.
I’d never gamble on this sort of thing — it’s just too prone to being fixed by crooked bookies — but if I did, I’d have to go with Bartolo Colon.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 48
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 38
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 57
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)