Mar 22, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
12 hr flight to Japan and most important question is: which Oakland A will poop on the plane first?
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) March 22, 2012
Hmm, Manny isn’t on this flight due to his suspension or else he may have been my horse in this race because Manny does not strike me as someone with a lot of hangups about things like pooping on airplanes.
I’d never gamble on this sort of thing — it’s just too prone to being fixed by crooked bookies — but if I did, I’d have to go with Bartolo Colon.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 33
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 53
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 78
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 60
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)