Mar 22, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
12 hr flight to Japan and most important question is: which Oakland A will poop on the plane first?
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) March 22, 2012
Hmm, Manny isn’t on this flight due to his suspension or else he may have been my horse in this race because Manny does not strike me as someone with a lot of hangups about things like pooping on airplanes.
I’d never gamble on this sort of thing — it’s just too prone to being fixed by crooked bookies — but if I did, I’d have to go with Bartolo Colon.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final