Mar 22, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
12 hr flight to Japan and most important question is: which Oakland A will poop on the plane first?
— Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) March 22, 2012
Hmm, Manny isn’t on this flight due to his suspension or else he may have been my horse in this race because Manny does not strike me as someone with a lot of hangups about things like pooping on airplanes.
I’d never gamble on this sort of thing — it’s just too prone to being fixed by crooked bookies — but if I did, I’d have to go with Bartolo Colon.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 52
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (99)