Mar 22, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
Last week when 70 members of the Rays organization shaved their heads for charity manager Joe Maddon explained that he hopes “fortunate favors the bald” this season and today the team began selling t-shirts with that catchphrase in an effort to raise even more money for pediatric cancer research.
I’m going to buy a case of them for Calcaterra and force him to wear them every day as his official blogging uniform …
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)