Mar 26, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
“I’ll be ready. Don’t worry. I don’t feel any pain, nothing. The next day, I was feeling good. I was a little sore and swelling, but I was like normal. I was [feeling] like I was going to be OK very soon.”
He says his vision is fine too, so there’s a chance he’s going to be ready for Opening Day.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)