Mar 26, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
“I’ll be ready. Don’t worry. I don’t feel any pain, nothing. The next day, I was feeling good. I was a little sore and swelling, but I was like normal. I was [feeling] like I was going to be OK very soon.”
He says his vision is fine too, so there’s a chance he’s going to be ready for Opening Day.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)