Mar 26, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
I feel bad for him, but we’ll all be better off if he goes back to the minors, the major leaguers all head north and everyone begin to play some baseball that counts.
(hat tip to Rob)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)